| < December >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kermanshah in December is cool at 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry. Just 70.3mm (2.8in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 10:00 long with an average length of 9:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Kermanshah December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kermanshah, Iran
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kermanshah:
- Yardmili, Azerbaijan - 515.4 kms (320.2 miles) N
- Lankaran, Azerbaijan - 510 kms (316.9 miles) NNE
- Astara, Azerbaijan - 481.5 kms (299.2 miles) NNE
- Bandar Anzali, Iran - 403.7 kms (250.9 miles) NNE
- Rasht, Iran - 397.8 kms (247.2 miles) NNE
- Ramsar, Iran - 425.9 kms (264.6 miles) NE
- Zanjan, Iran - 286.1 kms (177.8 miles) NNE
- Teheran, Iran - 407.3 kms (253.1 miles) ENE
- Arak, Iran - 244.2 kms (151.7 miles) E
- Khoram Abad, Iran - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) SE
- Esfahan, Iran - 469.3 kms (291.6 miles) ESE
- Dezful, Iran - 260.2 kms (161.7 miles) SSE
- Basra, Iraq - 424.9 kms (264 miles) S
- Abadan, Iran - 454.8 kms (282.6 miles) SSE